Rick Palmer, CPA (Managing Member)
With over 25 years of experience ranging from industry management to public audit and income tax planning and preparation, Rick has worked for very large CPA firms as well as small local firms. In that time, he has gained vast experience working with very complicated multi-national companies, as well as, the smallest of business start-ups. Rick uses this experience to help both small businesses and not-for-profit entities by providing practical and proactive business and financial advice with the goal of helping these entities to thrive. This advice includes business consulting, financial planning and income tax planning and preparation.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Member of the Real Estate Section of the GSCPA
- Member of the Income Tax Section of the AICPA
- Member of the Private Companies Practice Section of the AICPA